With the third typical edition of The Roman Missal, Liturgy Training Publications preserves its commitment to quality of design and materials while ensuring affordability. The gold foil stamp cover design that draws on the history of Christian art is as visually strong, simple, and elegant as it is theologically rich. Interior art portrays narrative illustrations significantly based in scripture and tradition. The cover and binding materials have been chosen for beauty and durability. The Smyth sewn case binding is of the highest quality available and the sturdy cover materials have a soft, luxurious, leather-like feel. The Lexatone® double endsheets strengthen the book, combining modern materials and traditional bookbinding techniques. The combination of theologically rich images, high quality binding, cover materials, endsheets, ribbons, and tabs endow the book with the elegance of old world craftsmanship and the functionality and sturdiness required for everyday use.
View sample interior pages
here (to download, right-click and choose "Save link as...")
View sample pages of artwork here (to download, right-click and choose "Save link as...")
- 15 pieces of interior art
- Casebound book with gold foil stamp on front cover and spine
- 5 ribbon markers bound into the book
- 41 adhered tabs
- Order of Mass pagination that follows BCDW standards
- Pagination designed to reduce disruption of page breaks
- Ivory paper to allow for maximum readability and glare reduction
- Acid-free archival quality paper
- Quality Smyth sewn binding
- Lexatone® double endsheets for strength
Hardcover, 7 x 9, 1500 pages
With proper care and handling expected of a ritual book, Liturgy Training Publications guarantees the quality of this edition. We will gladly replace any copy of The Roman Missal published by Liturgy Training Publications that fails to satisfy your expectations of quality and durability.